Thursday, May 7, 2009

MY MISSION

My mission is to create a positive, professional, lasting impression with others in my personal and professional life. My diligent work-ethic positively affects and influences my surrounding environments. My devotion to perfection results in high-quality, long-lasting results; my optimistic outlook leads me in my daily approach, while my perseverance allows me to accomplish my goals. These values contribute to creating my interconnected personal and professional environments.

I have the ability to pay close attention to detail pertaining to writing and the editing process, demonstrate my effective speaking skills and apply my fine-tuned eye to graphic design.

I have the ability to problem solve efficiently and effectively by quickly distinguishing different circumstances and identifying and utilizing resources that are needed to resolve any situation. When analyzing, I apply a clear, moral judgment to each situation I encounter. My values of integrity, diligence, perfectionism, optimism and perseverance guide me in my decision- making. My strengths in these abilities allow me to communicate my ideas in a professional and respectful way.

I have a continual responsibility to example these abilities and persistently develop them in a professional setting; only then will I be able to maximize my potential. As I near an end to my educational career, my short term goals are to achieve additional independence, career success in a field that allows me to model my intelligence and the confidence to strive for constant improvement. In addition, my long term goal includes finding my niche, personally and professionally; in my future, I will be a flawless, witty, thoughtful, honest professional woman, mother, friend and colleague.

I vow to continue to strive in exampling myself as a part of the professional world in a way that benefits the people in and around my life as well as myself.

1 comment: